- Platinum Natural Pet Food: http://www.platinum.co.uk
- Eden Holistic Pet Food: https://edenpetfoods.com
- Aatu Dog Food: https://www.aatu.co.uk/
This isn't a comprehensive list as there are other good ones out there, these are just a few that I've used in the past couple of years that my dogs enjoyed.
But for their normal, everyday diet, my dogs are fed a combination of cooked or raw food:
- Butternut Box (you get a free week's trial with this one): www.butternutbox.com/Gem
- Pro Dog Raw: https://www.prodograw.co
- Natural Instinct: https://www.naturalinstinct.com/
- Natures Menu: https://www.naturesmenu.co.uk
- DAF (Durham Animal Feeds): https://www.daf-petfood.co.uk
Everyone will have their own ideas about what is best for their dog. All I'd like to suggest is that people make their minds up based on independent research, rather than someone who stands to benefit from what choice you make. And on that note, I am grateful for the discount that I receive for recommending ProDog Raw, and I receive money off from orders made from Butternut Box when you click on the link above.
Today I'm grateful for how happy & healthy my dogs are on my choice of diet for them. Their shiny coats, bright eyes and boundless energy are worth every penny!