Ball flingers - love 'em or hate 'em?
In this video for my dog training friend Matt Donovan, creator of Fling-Less Feb, I discuss good ball flinger etiquette:
- Looking up before throwing - is there plenty of space with no people & dogs around?
- Are other dogs interested in the thrower? Stop throwing and walk on by to help other owners
And 5 ways you can use your flinger in a more constructive way:
- Retrieve your flinger
- Can you Sit before I throw the ball?
- Can you stay in a Sit whilst I throw the ball?
- Can you switch from a Sit into a Down after I've thrown the ball?
- Can you stop on your way to the thrown ball?
Check out Vodka my Border Collie and I demonstrating the games - then try them with your own dog!
PS Games too difficult? Need my help? Email email@example.com with your training struggle and I'll see how I can help!