To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Suzanne Clothier, author of "Bones Would Rain From The Sky", a must read for dog lovers everywhere, is going to be here in North Somerset, England next March 2015. Can hardly believe I've just written that statement - how cool is that?!
If you haven't already read her book, click on the link above to go straight to Amazon and order it - it'll be the most useful and insightful dog training book you ever buy. A sort of bible for dog lovers. Every new dog owner should read it, it would help solve a LOT of training problems.
The reason for this post is to find out what the UK's dog owners, trainers, instructors, breeders and rescue centres would most like to hear Suzanne talk about during her visit to this country next March. To give you an idea, the topics she regularly speaks on include:
- Relationship Centred Training (RCT)
- Behaviour Problems & Resolution
- From Maddening to Maturity: Understanding & Helping the Adolescent Dog
- Training & Performance Issues
- Fearful/ Shy/ Reactive Dogs
- Drive, Brakes & Steering: Understanding & Modulating Arousal
- Understanding the Physical Dog
- Physical Roots of Training, Behaviour & Performance Problems
- The Elemental Questions
- Practical Bones: RCT Exercises
- Observation Skills: SEE THE DOG
- Testing & Assessment
- The Enriched Puppy
- Intro to RAT (Relationship Assessment Tool)
- Trainers Workshop
If you're as excited as me (which believe me, would be difficult - only my dogs can hear me right now ;) ) please email email@example.com with the subject 'Suzanne Clothier', and write us a note about what you'd be interested in learning more about during her visit.
You will then receive advance notification of when we make spaces available for booking up on our website. She hasn't been for 10 years now, and has no plans to do so in the foreseeable future so don't miss hearing this AMAZING lady speaking live :)