This course is for those busy puppies and cheeky young dogs, who find life that bit too exciting to listen when you need them!
No longer cute bundles of fluff, but not quite responsible adults yet either! What we refer to around here as Inbetweener Dogs.
During your course we will be covering:
- Basics & Self-Control
- Creating Great Choices through Crate Games
- Loose Lead Walking for Life
- Coming Back Despite Real-Life Distractions!
- Minding Your Manners!
- Testing our Life Skills
- 6th July, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- 13th July, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- 27th July, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- 3rd August, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- 24th August, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- 31st August, 7.30pm – 8.30pm