Skype Consultation Times:
- Weekday morning, afternoon & evenings
- Saturday mornings
- Email Gemma for an appointment
Booking: Email email@example.com to book your slot
Skype consultations are a great option for international owners who can’t benefit from local group or private training with Gemma but would still like her help and advice from where they are in the world.
Alongside talking practicalities through, Gemma recommends getting short video clips together so she can view some of the training struggles that you are experiencing.
Who Can Benefit?
Skype consultations are useful for lots of different reasons:
- New rescue dog
- New puppy
- Struggling with a particular training issue
- Dog is too excited to concentrate in a class environment
- Dog is worried by a class environment
What Do The Calls Cover?
The topics covered in the calls are led by you, but here are some examples:
- Puppy questions – biting, over-excitement, socialisation issues
- Jumping up at people
- Pulling on the lead
- Fear/ Over excitement around other dogs
- Nervous behaviour