What’s this webinar about?
Puppy socialisation should be a really positive thing.
But it’s often misunderstood and puppies can be left overwhelmed and sometimes frightened.
This webinar explains how to offer your puppy or young dog the best socialisation experiences.
- Enjoy successful socialisation experiences
- Understand what your puppy or young dog is trying to communicate
- Stop your dog being told off by other dogs (see why this is important in the video below)
You will learn..
- Valuable observation skills
- Practical steps that you can incorporate into your dog walks
- How to see the world from your dog’s point of view
About this online webinar
This is an online webinar – which means you can enjoy it wherever you are in the world. People usually enjoy them curled up from the comfort of their own sofa with a glass of something chilled/ a hot beverage.. you get to decide!
It’s best to view webinars like this on a bigger screen so a tablet or laptop, or even through your smart TV. Otherwise you might find the slides/ video clips a little difficult to see properly.
When you sign up via the ticket link you will be sent instructions of how to log on to the website at the appropriate time. Just keep hold of those emails and your password so you’re ready when the time comes.
And if you can’t make the webinar live, don’t panic! When you register, you’ll get an email directly after the webinar finishes with a catch up link. So you don’t have to miss out if the time is tricky – result!