Who’s it for?
The Fisher Fix Dogs Academy is for dog people who LOVE spending time training their dogs.
It’s also perfect for dog training instructors looking to bring new ideas and fresh content for the students in their weekly training classes too!
How does it work?
The Academy provides a lesson each Monday throughout a month. Brand new content which just builds month on month into the most amazing library of training resources.
For most months you’ll get 4 lessons, but on those months with an extra Monday you get a BONUS lesson!
The online classrooms are..
- Lifeskills Lessons – every day training such as loose lead walking & recall
- Training Games Vault – exercises & games from dog sports such as agility, Kennel Club Good Citizen, gun dog etc.
- Circus Dog Central – tricks for the ‘born to be on the stage’ dog in your life!
- Trouble Shooting – featuring topics such as jumping up, over-excitement, anxiety etc.
- Behind The Scenes – behind the curtains look at my life with my dogs
But there also some extra static online classrooms..
- Practical Puppy Fix – lessons from the online training course & DVD of the same title
- Inbetweener Dogs – lessons from the online training course
Weekly Q&A Session
As if all that wasn’t enough, you also get a weekly Q&A session via FB live.
You submit questions to be answered, and/or cover relevant dog training & behaviour subjects such as boosting confidence in anxious dogs, exploring body language, training challenges etc.
Facebook student room group
PLUS when you sign up for the Academy you’ll also be invited to the Fisher Fix Dogs Academy Student Room FB group.
It’s a place where you can share videos, post questions, get answers, and generally hang out with your fellow Academy students.
If you’re serious about improving your dog’s training and behaviour and generally enriching their life, you need a regular boost of motivation and encouragement to stay on track. The Academy offers exactly that.