Understanding your dog’s body language is one thing. But understanding what other dogs are thinking is another matter.
It’s an important thing to get the hang of because it can mean the difference between a relaxed walk or a stressful one.
Here’s how it can help you and your dog:
- Avoid conflict with other owners
- Help your dog have more positive socialisation experiences
- Stop your dog being told off by other dogs (see why this is important in the video below)
You will learn..
- Valuable observation skills
- Practical steps that you can incorporate into your dog walks
- How to see the world from your dog’s point of view