Who’s it for?
The Agility Action Zone is for dog agility handlers who want to improve their skills, and dog agility instructors who want fresh inspiration for the students in their training classes.
How does it work?
The AAZ provides a lesson each Monday throughout a month. Brand new content which just builds month on month into the most amazing library of training resources.
For most months you’ll get 4 lessons, but on those months with an extra Monday you get a BONUS lesson!
The online classrooms are..
- Agility Contact Exercises & Games
- Jumping Exercises & Sequences
- Weave Exercises & Games
- Outside The Box – everything agility that doesn’t fit within the equipment!
- Backstage Pass – a behind the scenes peek at things I’m doing with my own agility dogs
The first 3 classrooms (agility, jumping & weaves) hold lessons that cover teaching the kit through to proofing & running courses.
But there also some extra static online classrooms which cover:
- FUN-damental Foundations – the classroom which holds the ingredients to long-term successful agility partnerships
- ‘Starting Out’ Agility Instructor Seminar – how to start adding dog agility training to your teaching bag
Weekly coaching webinar
As if all that wasn’t enough, you also get a weekly coaching webinar.
You submit questions to be answered, and/or cover relevant dog agility topics such as troubleshooting start lines, course walking skills, problem solving motivation issues etc.
Facebook student room group
PLUS when you sign up for the AAZ you’ll also be invited to the Agility Action Zone Student Room FB group.
It’s a place where you can share videos, post questions, get answers, and generally hang out with your fellow AAZ students.
If you’re serious about improving your dog agility performance, you need a regular boost of motivation and encouragement to stay on track. The AAZ offers exactly that.