Adolescent Course Details
This course is for those cheeky young dogs, and slightly older dogs who find life that bit too exciting to listen when you need them!
No longer cute bundles of fluff, but not quite responsible adults yet either! What we refer to around here as Inbetweener Dogs.
During your course we will be covering:
- Basics & Self-Control
- Creating Great Choices through Crate Games
- Loose Lead Walking for Life
- Coming Back Despite Real-Life Distractions!
- Minding Your Manners!
- Testing our Life Skills
- Thursday 6th May, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 13th May, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 20th May, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 27th May, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 10th June, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 17th June, 5.00pm – 6.00pm