Some lovely things of this past week or so:
2. Having a lovely evening out with my husband Mike on Saturday for his hockey club's annual dinner
3. Lel & Hattie winning Grade 1 agility on Saturday - go girls!
4. Ella & I winning the agility round in Sundays league match, and nailing two sets of 12 weave poles during the evening - perhaps winning Grade 1 isn't as far off as I worry it might be?!
5. Lel & Hattie coming 3rd in the agility during the same league match
6. New starters group at Severnside really inspiring me, and enjoying being back teaching agility