The team and I have been busy throughout January, and have already made some significant progress with this years agility goals and ambitions. If you need some help with yours, check out my blog post with advice on how to structure them for maximum success.
I'm also delighted to report that the dog training goals I'd had in mind for my youngster Vodka, are well on their way. You can read about some of her latest adventures here. It's an important reminder about celebrating the little wins.
We have a lot planned for you all, and a great place to keep track of all our upcoming events is on our Daybreak Dogs Facebook page here.
But now for this month's special offers:
- These offers are available to Kennel Club Good Citizen Bronze training course or Run The Course sessions booked by the 29th February 2016
- The appointments themselves do not necessarily need to happen before that time but should be booked and paid for by the 29th February 2016
- Our instructors will aim to reschedule lessons where possible should the date and time of the original booking become inconvenient, but cannot guarantee this and no refunds will be given
- These coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons
- Should you have any other queries on booking, please don’t hesitate to ask